Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Conventional marketing wisdom is history
Feb 4, 2019 by Scott Brinker
When it comes to delivering exceptional experiences, maximizing ROI, and achieving company goals, conventional marketing wisdom is history. Success today depends on how you connect your strategy and organization to your marketing technology stack, all while checking assumptions, challenging organizational dogma, and letting go of outdated beliefs.
- Which Super Bowl advertisers won the digital game? Verizon, Bud Light, Pepsi
Feb 4, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
A look at how the top Super Bowl brands performed across digital channels during the big game.
- Google Display ads have evolved: What’s next for display?
Feb 4, 2019 by Brad Bender
After 15 years of the classic image ad, here are three new ways to drive growth.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Why clients in-house and what agencies can (and can’t) do about it
Feb 1, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Clients moving services in-house isn’t a new challenge, but our survey found it tops the list of digital agency concerns.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 2018 U.S. midterm elections review, Twitter
- 33 Must-Have Content Creation Tools Every Brand Needs, Socialbakers
- 7 Tips For Managing Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing, MediaKix
- Custom Intent Audiences – Making the Connection from Search to YouTube, 3Q Digital
- Facebook Campaign Budget Optimization Becomes Fixed Default, Jon Loomer Digital
- Marketers’ Top 5 Priorities for 2019 Ranked, Unbounce
- Report: Content Marketing Still Poses Challenges for Many Marketers, KoMarketing
- Report: Spotify in talks to buy Gimlet Media podcast network, Mobile Marketer
- Why Ad Tech Needs to Shift Toward a Managed-Service Model, Street Fight